I looked at my nightstand and realized most of the things I keep at my bedside were gifted to me from some of my dearest friends!
So, I bring you my “Girl to Girl Gift Guide.”
Did she get a new job, celebrate 21 (again), break up with her boyfriend, split from her husband, have a baby or move?
Need to say thank you?
Perhaps you want to thank or congratulate yourself?
Grab a “giftable”:
(WANT IT? CLICK ON IT!)
1. LIP BALM: It’s the Rolls Royce of lip smackers and it lasts forever.
2. CANDLE: The BEST scent TOCCA makes. Giftable in every way.
3. HAND CREAM: A large dose of shea butter is all we need. All year.
4. GOLD AND WHITE NESTING TRAYS: Class and function. And, who needs wrapping when they come in a perfect box?
5. STUDS: Converse, a t-shirt, your favorite jeans and these. No one knows they’re fake. Trust me.
6. ROSE WATER: Pretend you’re at the spa with this spray. It’s worth it.
7. JESUS CALLING: This has been given to me. Twice. I can’t live without it. And, you can be of any faith and still appreciate it!
8. THE PERFECT POLISH: You won’t find a classier pink. Manicure perfection.
9. FRAGRANCE: Eau de nothin’ but love. Just light and inexpensive.
10. STRESS RELIEF: It’s the perfect portable fix; the size of chap stick. Roll on your wrists, close your eyes and take 3 deep breaths. Ahhhh…
Be kind to yourselves and others…